Musings
I realize it's been quite a while since I last posted. Even when I would resolve to write daily in my diary as a young girl, I always struggled with being consistent. It seemed that only when "big" things happened I would write. Well, big things are about to happen ( 3 week count down till the big day!) and so I guess that's why I write now.
I just finished my first online class at Ashford University yesterday and began my second class today. I have really enjoyed getting back into the learning groove. Of course, there are those times when I wish I didn't have anything pressing to do and could just piddle my day away doing nothing. The class I'm taking right now is a writing refresher for me. It's an essay class. I used to think that I was a good writer, creative and naturally talented. I have just recently learned otherwise. :o) According to my text, writing isn't just for the talented, but it is just like a muscle: the more you use it, the stronger it grows. With that in mind, I am writing again to get back into the groove (well, and also to update whoever reads on the happenings in Lisalandia).
Well my blog friends, it's time to hit the books.
Catch ya later.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home