Ho Hum
Well, I've been attempting to get back in the groove with school and trying to finish up my degree.
I have been thinking that doing it online would be the best fit for me.
So I've been looking into different schools like University of Phoenix, Thomas Edison State College, Charter Oaks State College and Ashford University.
So far I am leaning toward admissions at Ashford.
UoP is just too darn expensive!
Even with student loans I would be looking at shelling out $3,600 a year on just tuition alone!
I don't know about you....but I certainly can't afford that.
So...it's back to the drawing board with me.


7 Comments:
I promise I wasn't lying when you asked when we were going to have kids. Crazy huh? I was pregnant (just a few days or so) when I saw you last and had no idea...
We don't care...we just want it to be healthy. We find out in less than a month on the 19th of December :)
Whatever you do, do it with cash! Don't take out student loans, they haunt you for life! If you have to do one or two classes a semester for five years then do it!
Tag your it. (Check out my blog)
I put the recipe for the truffles in the blog :)
sure, let's get together sometime. i have no idea when, but maybe we can do it if you're getting bridal pics done or something....??? i'm off on monday nights (toinight! :) ???) and tuesday nights - maybe next tues night, b/c cheryl's in town tomorrow tues night (did you know that??) Later lisa.
next monday should work well. just be sure to call/text that day to make sure! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home