Lisa Marie

Friday, September 26, 2008

Sleepwalker

I have discovered myself to be a sleepwalker at certain times in my life.
This is mostly when I am sick or stressed out.
Well, I found myself sleepwalking for the first time in years last night.
I don't feel stressed or sick, so I'm kind of curious as to what sparked it.
I had a dream that I was dismantling a bomb on a ship underwater when suddenly a thud followed by a crash woke me up.
I then realized I was standing in the corner of my bedroom and had pushed my oscillating fan off the dresser and onto the floor.
The noise woke me up.
I was very disoriented when I "woke up" but then suddenly very concerned that the noise would wake other in the house.
Well apparently no one even noticed.
Now I just laugh at how silly I am. :o)

1 Comments:

At September 27, 2008 at 10:59 AM , Blogger leah said...

Lisa this doesn't surprise me at all!! You were always such a heavy sleeper, it took forEVER to wake you up! :)
Besides, I'm a sleepwalker too... though I haven't done it in years.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home