The dresses
This Saturday two of my bridesmaids, my mom and I will be traveling on over to David's Bridal to try on BM dresses.
Now, I have a few ideas of what I'd like but nothing totally concrete.
Each one of my lovely ladies are shaped so very differently and I want to incorporate something semi uniform yet flattering for each of them.
So- I've decided to go with the separates's collection and everyone will wear the same skirt (save my maid of honor) but will select a top of their choosing.
Or...I could just pick a dress I like. :o)
See?
I really have to make a decision soon!
February will be here before I know it!
I'll work on getting some pictures up from our outing soon.
Stay tuned for more!


1 Comments:
Thanks for your encouragement. You know, despite the overall tone of my blog yesterday, I felt on top of the world. It was a wonderful day!
Anyway, I wanted to say I love David's Bridal. That's where I bought my dress and shoes!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home