Lisa Marie

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pictures!

Hi friends!


Here are some of the pictures I promised from our outing a few weekends ago.


I hope you enjoy them!










This is Amy and Megan modeling their choice of top.


The skirts will be black as will the tops but the sash will be silver.


They look smashing!


















This is my beautiful Momma!


Doesn't she look amazing?















This is a view of the front of my gown.


I have a goofy smile on my face because I'm just so darn excited!


:o)




















Here is the back!

Now, I"m having a difficult time deciding what type of veil I want.

I really like the idea of a cathedral length train, but I'm getting married outside and wondered if the wind would cause it to go flying.

Then there is the elbow length veil which is beautiful too.

I'll post more picture once I figure out how to work this thingie a little better. :o)

So...whatddya think?

4 Comments:

At October 7, 2008 at 5:34 PM , Blogger leah said...

oh lisa all the dresses are stunning! Your gown fits you perfectly, and you're going to be such a radiant bride! (goofy smile or not!) haha. but I'm guessing you and Joseph are OK with him seeing the gown beforehand, since you posted these public photos??
Oh and your mom looks GREAT! I still can't get over how much weight she has lost - she looks amazing.
And the bridesmaids dresses are sooo pretty. with the black/silver they'll look so elegant! thanks for posting!

 
At October 8, 2008 at 7:04 AM , Blogger Will & Abby's Life said...

Lisa,

You look beautiful in your dress! You are going to make such a lovely bride.

Your mom looks so good too!!

Oh, and LOVE the bridesmaid dresses, they are so feminine.

 
At October 14, 2008 at 3:44 PM , Blogger Jade said...

la la lisssaaaa, you are going to be a fabulously dressed bride. :)

you know for a minute I thought you'd gone all tats on us, but I realized it was the chick behind you.


Oooooh soooooo gorgeous.

 
At November 27, 2008 at 3:15 AM , Blogger Tawny and Kya said...

Every one of those dresses are BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so happy for you!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home