Check-up!
Today we went to see Dr. Perez, Victor's Pediatrician for his 4 month wellness visit and vaccinations. We were pleased to see that he is up to 12 pounds 10 ounces and 24.5 inches long! In the beginning he worked so hard to get to 4 pounds that we celebrate every ounce he gains. He is getting so big! Dr. Perez was pleased to see that Victor is meeting all his milestones for a 4 month baby even though he was 9 weeks early! We need to work on his rolling over and then we'll be set!
I did feel bad for my sweet boy when I found out he would be getting 3 shots- and they would most definitely be painful. Victor Jamesy boy was such a trooper through the whole process and I've definitely enjoyed the extra snuggles. :o)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home